2021 National Jamboree
- MUST have a current BSA membership.
- MUST be at least 12 years of age by the first day of the Jamboree but has not reached their 18th birthday by the last day of the Jamboree.
- Be approved by the unit leader and local council.
- MUST have appropriate parent/guardian to complete the online parental consent. (An email will be sent to the parent/guardian during the application process.)
- Participate in pre-Jamboree training experience with local council and unit leader.
- Submitted BSA Annual Health & Medical Record using the on-line Jamboree submission process. The AHMR must be dated on or after July 1, 2020.
- Submit all registrations fees per the local council’s payment schedule.
- All Jamboree Scoutmasters, Advisers, Skippers and first-, second-, and third-assistant leaders must meet the following requirements:
- Possess a current BSA membership with a Scouts BSA Troop, Venturing Crew, Exploring Post or Sea Scout Ship.
- Scoutmasters, Advisers, Skippers and first assistant Scoutmasters, Advisers, Skippers must be at least 21 years old by the first day of the jamboree.
- Second assistant Scoutmasters, Advisers, Skippers must be at least 18 years of age by the first day of the jamboree.
- Third assistant Scoutmasters, Advisers, Skippers must be at least 18 years old by the first day of the jamboree. Councils may select an adult over 21, if necessary.
- Scoutmaster, Adviser, Skipper applicants must be currently serving as a Scoutmaster/Advisor/Skipper.
- All Assistant leaders must be currently serving in a unit in an adult leadership position.
- Scoutmaster, Adviser, Skipper applicants must have completed leader-specific training.
- All Adult leaders must file a jamboree personal health and medical record.
- All adult leaders must be approved by the local council.
- All adult leaders must submit all registration fees per their local council’s payment schedule.
- BSA Youth Protection Training must be current through the last day of the Jamboree.